Mom

Mom
Mom

Art

Art
Art

Yoga

Yoga
Yoga

Me

Me
Me.....being grateful for every thing, every breath, every day of this life
Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Deep Work


I am taking some time to be quiet.

Deep, deep inner-work is going on within my body's household. The dwelling of my body temple is in a shift. And I want to say that I am so grateful for it. I feel so many people, things and places guiding me and I have so much gratitude for it.

I had to express this. Right now, all I know and am soaking in is gratitude.

I am
resting
digging
healing
shedding
rejoicing
remembering
handling
following
caring
breathing
accepting
loving
receiving
appreciating
holding
feeling
forgiving
acknowledging
understanding
unlocking
moving
sitting
learning
exploring
shivering
trembling
realizing
moving
evolving
allowing
changing

Humbly, Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment