Mom

Mom
Mom

Art

Art
Art

Yoga

Yoga
Yoga

Me

Me
Me.....being grateful for every thing, every breath, every day of this life
Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

The Song of Kirtan

I lean in
I lean over
hunched
Head hanging low with my
Furrowed brows in weeping grief
I feel the heart swell
open and gush, coated with a river of emotion.
From the river of devotion.
I resist
this resistance is sad
and makes me feel

feel

feel every one's
pain
in the whole entire world.
While,
I am trying
to help
myself.
In my rounded back
as an old woman's
struggling to walk right,
and move forward
I search inward.
Find the Light
and make it through another
four minutes
staying healthy.
What is this pain I feel?
This war of a thousand years? within me
and in each tiny piece of air?
around me.
through me.
taking me.
I walk through this life feeling the line that curves
through the middle of the yin and yang.
It is never black or white for me.
I dance within the gray
flowing as that river,
I paint the muddy colors of existence.
Dark and light browns with
streaks of red.
Dirty orange.
Grey-blues.
In through my nose
and
an exhale is
the wind
around me.
It never gets in
all the way...
or out for that matter.
My struggle with
Staying
healthy.
And what is the goal exactly?
Shape and tone?
Clean and vital?
The perfect Light?
How long does the journey inward exist?
How long does this screen play last?
Not long
once you close up,
turn the lights off
let go,
walk out
be the spectrum.
Feel the Light

that is

you.


No comments:

Post a Comment