Mom

Mom
Mom

Art

Art
Art

Yoga

Yoga
Yoga

Me

Me
Me.....being grateful for every thing, every breath, every day of this life
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

The Joy of Cooking


So I am blogging today simply asking for good, healthy recipes. I eat low-carb. Husband and baby eat high-carb. So if we all eat together it is usually heart healthy, light, like fish, whole grain cous cous and green beans, etc. as an example. So I would love some great marinade ideas.....salad dressings.....appetizers......and wine suggestions. THANKS!!!!


My favorite painting of all time is currently all over my Twitter and Facebook page so I am including it here as well. It is the Joy of Life by Henri Matisse, my favorite painter. This painting embodies all the wonderful reasons to be alive in this humanity and in this body. And I am so happy to have my husband back and family all together every day, I feeeel like this painting right now!!!! Yay for life!


Love Bec,

as I always say: Enjoy Life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment