Mom

Mom
Mom

Art

Art
Art

Yoga

Yoga
Yoga

Me

Me
Me.....being grateful for every thing, every breath, every day of this life
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Relaxed and Rejoycing Spirit's Song, journal poem 4-10-09


This day is amazing.
It feels about 78 degrees. And each degree lay happily above the next. The sun and clouds are balance with one another. Green is all around me. The breeze is dancing nicely to the tune of us all around here. I embellish every breath or two. I am going on an adventure tomorrow and I feel it today, I thinks it will be a nice one! A beautiful time of times. Then when I return from my travels, my husband, daughter, dog and I will all be together once more and again. Smiles on face. Smiles in heart. Smiles in belly. Peace in my root. Legs feel light. Legs feel strong. My back feels easy. My energy has returned. Body is in balance. I see sparkling shades of gemstone emerald and peridot in the puzzle of sweet trees. This back porch view looks like a shiny storybook 2-page spread. And my heart reaches out big to it all. These arms, like rays, beam far to harness this joy and scoop it to take and serve me in my future. I open the wrinkles in my face and close my eye lids lightly. While I gaze inward, my throat opens. I shed those jagged layers of complexity that shut me up and bricked me in. No more metal gate. I am open to the elements now and gratitude,
in all things,
guides me from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment